- The Sports Reporters - Episode 377 - Ameliorating Sports No-No's: European Soccer and Lebron; A's Riding the Waveby email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) on April 22, 2021 at 7:00 pm
The Sports Reporters trying to ameliorate our sports lives as the gents talk European Soccer for the first time, LeBron James controversial comments on Twitter. Are the Lakers going to be able to keep it together? Across the NBA, the league is off-kilter with so many players out with injuries. Great early MLB storylines with the A's riding the wave.
- The Sports Reporters - Episode 376 - Being Your Best Self: Not the Yankees, NFL Draft and Trevor Lawrenceby firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) on April 19, 2021 at 7:00 pm
The Yankees are in last place in the American League East. The NFL Draft is weeks away and it stays at the top of the headlines. Trevor Lawrence makes news and has to reiterate his desire to play football. The Los Angeles Lakers are winning games with the return of Anthony Davis and Lebron James coming soon.
- The Sports Reporters - Episode 375 - Exploring the Endless Fascination With the Search For the Perfect QBby email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) on April 14, 2021 at 7:00 pm
It's an intriguing group of NFL prospects set to be drafted and the guys discuss all the different quarterback options. Why is it so hard to find the right QB? And why are teams so quick to move off from high draft picks if they don't pan out? Plus, how can baseball pick up the pace of play? And when sports and real life intersect...
- The Sports Reporters - Episode 374 - History at the Masters. A Bad Call in Baseball. NBA Playoff Pushby firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) on April 12, 2021 at 7:00 pm
Hideki Matsuyama makes history at the Masters becoming the first Japanese man to win the prestigious golf major. The guys discuss all the wild moments that led to a memorable tournament. A missed call in MLB has us wondering why we even have a replay system. The Deshaun Watson saga keeps getting worse. When will the NFL stop ignoring it? And the playoffs are in site for the NBA. Will the Nets see their big 3 on the court soon? And with the addition of Andre Drummond, are the Lakers poised to make another playoff run?
- The Sports Reporters - Episode 373 - The 2021 Masters. A New Trend in the NFL? Baylor Basketball National Champsby email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) on April 8, 2021 at 7:00 pm
The guys discuss all the storylines heading into the 2021 Masters Tournament! Nothing like a Sunday at the Masters... Winning is everything in the NFL but are teams too quick to move on from highly drafted QB prospects? The guys debate. And Deshaun Watson is starting to see his endorsement deals fall off... Will he even play this fall? A Kevin Durant sighting in Brooklyn. And the Baylor Bears dominate Gonzaga to win the National Championship... Who would have thought the game would be a mismatch?
- The Sports Reporters - Episode 372 - Best Final Four Moment Ever? MLB All-Star Game Pulled from Atlantaby firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) on April 5, 2021 at 7:00 pm
UCLA and Gonzaga provide one of the all-time great moments in Final Four history as Jalen Suggs of Gonzaga hits a 3 pointer at the buzzer in overtime to send Gonzaga to the National Title game! The guys discuss that epic game and give a quick preview into the showdown that everyone wanted from the start of the season, Baylor vs. Gonzaga. Plus, MLB makes the decision to pull the All-Star game out Atlanta, Georgia due to the states passing of new voting laws. What do we make of this decision? And taking a broader look at where sports and politics mesh. Should more sports teams be taking the lead on these types of issues?
- The Sports Reporters - Episode 371 - 2021 MLB Opening Day! Final Four Set. Tiger Woods Secretby email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) on April 1, 2021 at 7:00 pm
The 2021 MLB opening day is here! The guys discuss some of the bigger storylines heading into the season. Why it's a battle for New York and Southern California... Plus, how will the presence of fans be handled across the league? The NCAA Tournament has it's Final Four set! Can UCLA continue it's wild run? Will Gonzaga cap off a perfect season? How about the Texas teams? Can Houston or Baylor win it all? And what is going on with the Tiger Woods car accident? The authorities announce they know what happened but won't tell us? What's really going on here?! That's all on this episode of the one and only, Sports Reporters Podcast!
- The Sports Reporters - Episode 370 - West Coast Basketball Stands Tall at the NCAA Tournament. NFL Draft/Trade Discussionby firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) on March 29, 2021 at 7:00 pm
What a weekend of College basketball as the west coast puts on a strong showing. Can Gonzaga complete its undefeated season? Will USC or UCLA reach a Final 4? Can Oregon State keep its Cinderella season alive? Michigan looks formidable but can they win it all without their best player? The guys are talking college basketball! Plus, a big time trade in the NFL ahead of the Draft... What will San Francisco do with their newly acquired 3rd draft selection? Did they give up too much? And what does the future hold for Jimmy G? And the Lakers and Nets add players via "buyout". Who benefits more? The Clippers add a winner in Rajon Rondo... Is it enough to put them over the top?
- The Sports Reporters - Episode 369 - NCAA Tournament of the Eye Test. NBA Injuries Mounting Upby email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) on March 25, 2021 at 7:00 pm
The NCAA Tournament is heading to the Sweet 16 - Elite 8! The guys discuss the intriguing matchups and storylines. Plus, as the NBA trade deadline looms, who will make a move? And why are there so many injuries in the NBA this season? Was the league asking for trouble?
- The Sports Reporters - Episode 368 - Top Seeds Falling at the NCAA Tournament. Who Steps Up for the Lakers?by firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) on March 22, 2021 at 7:00 pm
Basketball parody! The NCAA Basketball Tournament is providing some exciting action and perhaps some miss seeded teams? How the parody in college basketball is making for a wild tournament where the top seeds are going down, and the lesser known are thriving. Biggest surprise so far? And was the Big Ten overrated? Plus, the Lakers lose LeBron to the ever pesky, "high ankle sprain". Who will step up and lead the Lakers as their record begins to slip a little? And allegations against DeShaun Watson continue to pile up... Is there a team still willing to trade for him?
- The Sports Reporters - Episode 367 - Vulnerable #1 Seeds. Watson Behavior Cause for Concern?by email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) on March 18, 2021 at 7:00 pm
Discussing potentially vulnerable #1 seeds in the NCAA Tournament. Deshaun Watson's off the field behavior comes into question. And the Brooklyn Nets continue to impress without Kevin Durant.
- The Sports Reporters - Episode 366 - Bracket and Breesby firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) on March 15, 2021 at 7:00 pm
Let the madness begin! The NCAA Tournament bracket has been released and the guys give us their early impressions. Plus, Drew Brees announces he is retiring from the NFL. Discussing his legacy and putting his career in historical context.
- The Sports Reporters - Episode 365 - Dak's Deal. NCAA Tournament Season. Reflecting on Sports Under Covid-19by email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) on March 11, 2021 at 8:00 pm
The Dallas Cowboys get their man as they sign Dak Prescott to the richest contract in franchise history! Super Bowl or Bust for the Cowboys? Dak is great and all, but who's playing defense? Plus, this is March! The guys talk a little NCAA Hoops. And reflecting on the sports world under Covid-19.
- The Sports Reporters - Episode 364 - 3-Pointer King in the NBA. The Intriguing Story of Dak Prescott. PGA Long Ballby firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) on March 8, 2021 at 8:00 pm
NBA All-Star game thoughts. Has the game "devolved" over the years? Are we heading toward a four point shot? Is there still tradition around the game? Blake Griffin to sign with Brooklyn... How will he fit in there? Dak Prescott and the Cowboys have had an intriguing relationship over the years. Why won't they just pay him already? Will the Cowboys franchise tag him? Is he damaged goods? And Bryson DeChambeau is proving that he's way more than just a long ball hitter.
- The Sports Reporters - Episode 363 - NBA All-Star Break Storylines. NFL Old Faces in New Places. Off The Field Issuesby email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) on March 4, 2021 at 8:00 pm
James Harden's return trip to Houston is noteworthy. Why there is two stories here... How he's currently playing. And the way in which he got to Brooklyn. The guys discuss all the angles. And discussing the NBA All-Star game. Is it just a money grab at this point? And why has all the player complaining quieted down lately? Are you watching the skills challenges? Plus, the Arizona Cardinals land JJ Watt! What this does to their Super Bowl chances. Could the Jets possibly be considering trading Sam Darnold? And some off the field issues for Creighton and the Cleveland Indians examined.
- The Sports Reporters - Episode 362 - Keeping A Watchful Eye on the NBA. NFL QB Talk. Golf's Young Talentby firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) on March 1, 2021 at 8:00 pm
The King continues to carry the Lakers in LA. Can he keep it up? Or will he burn himself out before the playoffs? When will Kevin Durant make it back into the lineup? James Harden's game continues to evolve but what a mess he left in Houston. Russell Wilson wants out of Seattle? Why now? The winning now factor in the NFL. And a broader discussion on if NFL teams will give in to high profile players trade demands. Plus, why we have Tiger Woods to thank for the plethora of young golf talent currently in the PGA.
- The Sports Reporters - Episode 361 - Taking a Step Back from the Tiger Woods Car Accidentby email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) on February 25, 2021 at 8:00 pm
The guys have covered Tiger Woods from day one and his recent car accident has us reflecting on his golf career and impact on the sports world. The Hogan parallel. And will he ever play competitively again?
- The Sports Reporters - Episode 360 - Taking Stock of the NBA Season: Surprises and Disappointmentsby firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) on February 22, 2021 at 8:00 pm
As we inch closer to the NBA All-Star game and halfway through the season, the guys are taking stock of the NBA season so far. The biggest surprises and disappointments examined. Plus, exploring the Carson Wentz trade... Wentz seems to have gotten what he wanted leaving the Eagles with little in return?
- The Sports Reporters - Episode 359 - World Series or Bust for the San Diego Padres? NBA Double Standardby email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) on February 18, 2021 at 8:00 pm
The San Diego Padres are throwing money around! They lock up the young and talented Fernando Tatis Jr. for 14 years! Is it World Series or bust for the Padres after all their off-season moves? And for these teams dishing out massive contracts... If it doesn't lead to a World Series victory, was it worth it? Draymond Green expresses his thoughts on an NBA double standard... Did he get it all right? And the guys discuss Serena Williams exit at the Australian open, as the young vs old debate rages on.
- The Sports Reporters - Episode 358 - NBA Musings. AD Injury Cause for Concern in LA? Welcome to the NFL Urban Meyer!by firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) on February 15, 2021 at 8:00 pm
The NBA is in full swing and the guys discuss all the major topics of debate in the sport. Anthony Davis' injury. A point guard emerges in Brooklyn. The Eastern Conference down a little this year? The Utah Jazz destroying opponents. And is the 3-pointer distorting the game? Plus, Urban Meyer found out real quick why the NFL is not college football... And what is going on in Houston?! The Texans release the face of the franchise in J.J. Watt... Where do they go from here?